Thursday, September 9, 2010

untitled2

這兩年,發生了很多事,有大有小。 可以說我過着傷心已痛苦的漫長兩年。也沒設麼人問我好嗎,我就安靜的度過我的日子。
many times i would want to cry out to e lord, but there's something that always stop me. many a time, i'm put into a room with e devil sitting beside me, or behind me. each time he watched me and want to get into me. living in this situation, sometime i won't want to give up. but i didn't. i love the lord, and i know he love me. just that..... i duno where is he when i needed him.

in 5days time, i'm gona finished by 2-yrs ns life. i learn alot of things but also caught up with a lot of trouble and caught up myself with e devil. he is e same one who i see b4 about 5yrs ago. he filled up me with so much temptations which times i tot that's e end for me. thank god for 1 cor 10:13 im still surviving and living on this place.

where is love when i needed?
where is love when i'm in the darkest lane?
where is love when i cried out?
where is love when i'm feeling down
where is love when i really needed the most?


this 2yrs i searches high n low for, i tried so many ways to find love that last. but i couldn't find. ended up hurting myself sometime. but i will never forget god's love every week i attended svs on sunday. i really wish time would just stop there and i mean STOP THERE! i know that won't be possible and it's gg against him. he wants me to go out to e world.

i've let him down so many times, again n again. 我真的對不起祂.

i juz cry out badly in his presence. real bad, in my bedroom.

我希望祂會給我看到祂。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment